Tuesday, May 5, 2015

First Sister Training Leader Exchange

Sister Spangler got some German Chocolate in the mail.
This week went by so quickly! It was a good week full of random stuff that made everything go by super fast.

First we got to go on an exchange with Somersworth Sisters. Sister Spangler and I felt like I should stay in the area (even though I had only been in the area for a week at that point) and have Sister Bee join me for the day while Sister Spangler joined Sister Payne. It was a lot of fun showing Sister Bee around the area. Probably the highlight of the exchange was doing Bingo with some senior ladies at a senior center. Sister Bee also enjoyed learning about the area, she is such an enthusiastic missionary, it helped remind me that I really do love this work.

Later in the week we got to do a ton of service, which took up most of our weekend. I've really found that service can soften people's hearts and help us get to know the area better. I'm so grateful we have the opportunity to do service.

This week we also got a new investigator! Her name is Angie. She is so sweet and she is actually a former investigator. One day after we were leaving a member's apartment, Angie came in because they were going to hang out after we left. So, we said goodbye and when we were gone, Angie asked the member, Sister Daniels, if she could meet with us and learn about the Mormons again! It was a great experience for Sister Daniels and for us to help them both learn more about the gospel. We are so excited to continue teaching her.

I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!

Sincerely, Sister Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment