Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I am loving serving the Lord

[Sister Tyler's mom here: She's sorry for the short blog post! Unfortunately, much of our emailing time was spent on some POST-mission stuff––>her BYU winter semester classes need to be registered for this week!]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sis. Tyler at the
Montpelier Ward Trunk or Treat
I can't believe time continues to go so quickly!

We got to stack wood for a ton of people again this week and this time we saw tons of people who hadn't interacted with missionaries before, so it was a great opportunity to soften hearts.

We also had a Ward Trunk or Treat activity (I went as Link from the Legend of Zelda) and we had a few less active families come to it. Including a family we contacted earlier that day!

Hopefully we will continue to see success and I know we will always see little miracles each day. I love this work, I know that God is in it.

Sincerely, Sister Tyler


Visiting the South Royalton District meeting


A nice ward member posted
this on the mission Facebook page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment